One Full-Time Lead Stylist position starting July 15th, 2018 (must have graduated from an apprenticeship program or have had five years behind-the-chair experience).
One Apprenticeship position starting August 1st, 2018 (must have graduated from cosmetology school and want to learn while working with a team. Must stay for two years post-apprenticeship graduation.)
The Benefits of being a Ginger
- 35-hour work weeks
- Platinum-level health benefits
- All holidays paid
- Working for a sustainability-focused B-Corp
- Sick time paid at commission rate
- Competitive commission rate with no back bar fees
- Starting two weeks PTO
- Financial health classes
- Knowing you're about to join a team who’s mantra is ALL FABULOUS, NO SLOUCHING
We’re into great hair, treating the environment right, and taking care of our team. Read more about Ginger, the nation’s first B-Corp certified salon.